As we know that beauty routine starts with Face Cleansing. The secret to have a bright face is very simple. You should follow a beauty regimen. Beauty Regimen includes removing makeup, washing face, exfoliating, moisturizing and cleansing at night. One of the best and most important part of Daily Beauty Routine is “Face Cleansing”. Face Cleansing is a process of removing dead skin cells, oil, dirt and other pollutants on the surface of facial skin. As we know that Cleansing is the primary step to a glowing and beautiful skin. There are various steps you should follow for face cleansing. Here we explain in brief.
- Washing: Washing Face is first and most important part of face cleansing steps. Washing can remove makeup before starting the face makeup. As we know that plain coconut oil is a great natural makeup remover. You should wash your face twice a day. You should use mild soaps or raw milk to wash your face. Washing will remove dirt, sweat and pollutants on the surface of the skin. If you have dry skin then you can use coconut oil or olive oil to wash your face. After that rinse with warm water and don’t use hot water. If you have oily skin then you should use gel or foam cleansers instead of soap to wash your face.
- Steaming: Steaming is one of the best processes for cleansing which removes clogged pores and helps to loosen the dead skin layer over the skin. As we know that steamer hydrates the deeper and outer layers of the facial skin and reduces the size of pores. You should place your face over some boiled water or steamer for 5-10 minutes.
- Exfoliating: Exfoliation is the process of removing the dead cells from the skin. You should apply a scrub cream in circular motion on the face & massaging for 2 minutes. After that rinse well using warm water. For dry skin, oil can be used as a exfoliation. For oily skin, lemon juice acts as a good exfoliator.
- Face Mask: As we know that Face Mask deep cleanses and removes impurities from the skin. It will also tighten pores and hydrate your skin. After that rub the mask onto your skin & avoiding the eyes. Let the mask sit for 10-15 days. After that remove the mask with warm water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Toning: As we know that the main purpose of the toning is that to lower the skin’s pH and eradicate any dirt and oil that failed by regular cleansing.
- Moisturizing: Moisturizers help to restore moisture on the skin. It also improves the skin texture and mask imperfections.
In the above section we have explained the “How to Do Face Cleansing at Home”. Hope you have understood all the process. There is one more thing We want to tell you that if you want buy any kind of Beauty Products or Cleansing Cosmetic Products then log on to the website Beauty Bebo. For this type of interesting tips and tricks continuously visiting to the website Creative Beauty Tips.