As we know that there can be various type of skin like Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin. Normal Skin is that type of skin that feels like balanced. Normal skin is neither too oily nor too dry. Normal skin is not excessively sensitive and does not react anything applied on it. Here in this article, we will discuss on the Skin Care Routine of Normal Skin. As we know that whatever the skin type, you can follow three main steps like cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Let’s discuss.
Skin Care Routine for Normal Skin
Normal skin is balanced and does not have any kind of skin issues. You can follow Skin Care Routine for Normal Skin for morning and at night. Here we will discuss the Skin Care Routine for Normal Skin at Morning and At Night in brief.
Normal Skin Care Routine for Morning
- Cleansing: Firstly, you should cleanse your skin with gentle sulfate free cleanser. As we know that sulfate free cleanser does not dry out your skin and do a good job of getting rid of any excess oil or grime that may not settled into your skin pores.
- Toning: As we know that Toners which contains alcohol, extremely harsh on your skin and also dehydrate the skin. So, you should avoid to these types of toners. You should use natural toners like rosewater etc.
- Moisturizing: You should use moisturizer with SPF. It will help hydrate your skin while protecting it from the sun. You should use with SPF value of 30 or more.
- Sunscreen: You do not forget to apply sunscreen. You should go for a sunscreen that has at least SPF 30 and PA +rating. It will protect your skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
Normal Skin Care Routine at Night
- Cleansing: You should use same cleanser that you have used in the morning. You should remove all the dirt, makeup and dust from your face using cleansing oil and then use the other cleanser to wash your face. So, apply double cleanser to wash your face.
- Toning: You should use same tone that have been used in the morning.
- Serum: You should use an antioxidant rich serum to provide additional nourishment to your skin.
- Eye Cream: You should apply an eye cream that is formulated for specific issues such as dark circles or puffy eyes.
- Moisturizing: You can go for moisturizer with creamy formula to provide deep nourishment to your skin.
In the above section we have discussed about the Skin Care Routine for Normal Skin. Hope you have understood all the topics very well. If you are looking for any kind of tips for cosmetics or beauty you can log on to the website Creative Beauty Tips. Any kind of Cosmetics or Beauty or Hair Care Products available on our E Commerce Store Beauty Bebo.