What Are the Monsoon Skin Health Tips?
As we know that Rainy Season comes up with lots of skin problems. In fact, we can say that monsoon is not kind on our skin. Due to excess humidity. We often face problems like acne, breakouts and more. It takes away the glow from our skin and look pale and dull. According to various dermatologists Monsoon bring along excessive humidity, making skin sweaty and oily. This further blocks pores leading to breakouts. Here in this article we will discuss on the various type of Monsoon Skin Health Tips.
Monsoon Skin Health Diet Tips
- Stay Hydrated: As we know that according to various skin experts the key to healthy glowing skin is hydration. Drinking minimum amount of water helps our skin look plumps and radiant. According to dermatologists “we sweat a lot during the monsoons” and we also lose excessive water and electrolytes from the body making it dehydrated. You can add fresh fruit juices and lemon water to your daily routine. You should also drink 2 to 3 litre of water daily.
- Eat Seasonal Fruits: As we know in the season of Monsoon, there are lots of seasonal fruits available like Jamun, peach, cherries etc. These all fruits are loaded with vitamin c and antioxidants. You should add variety of vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.
- Avoid Fried Foods: As we know that Monsoon comes with lots of pakora, bhajia and more fried foods. You should avoid the fried foods in the season of monsoon. Lots of skin experts recommended that you should keep safe distance from these fried foods.
Detox Drinks for Healthy Skin
- Green Tea: As we know that Green Tea is possibly one of the most popular drinks we know of. It is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nimbu Pani: As we know that Nimbu Pani is one of the fines drink for Healthy Skin. So you should drink lots of Nimbu Pani in the season of monsoon.
- Haldi Doodh: As we know that benefits of haldi doodh need no separate introduction. Haldi Doodh have goodness of turmeric and haldi.
In the above lines we have discussed about the food and drinks you should use in the season of monsoon. Hope you have understood all these tips very well. For these kind of information on beauty tips for every season stay tuned to the website Creative Beauty Tips. If you want to buy any kind of cosmetics then log on to the website Beauty Bebo.